Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I-F: Moon



Well it's nice to be participating in Illustration Friday again I have to say. It's great to be back in my studio with all my materials after painting with just a little travel kit for 4 months. (how I missed my sponge!) that said, this was still done in my moleskine...

My head had been filled with interest rates, numbers and calculations recently, so it was really good to use the other side of my brain! Looking for a house is a lot of work (so is convincing banks you can actually make repayments even if you don't have all your taxes done!) but hopefully it means we'll get a new home of our very own out of it at some point.

so, i guess it's not to hard to see what I was thinking of when I did my moon illo

9 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad you had such a good time with your many adventures. It sounds like you had an amazing trip.
Good luck finding your perfect house under the moon!

paula said...

Wow...What a trip! I didn't know you were from Montreal. You came visiting during a wonderful time of the year, as you know, what with the summer festivals and all. Good luck on your house hunting! Looking forward to seeing if you guys swing a house--or what! Thanks for the comment on my blog--an a lovely IF to commemorate the moon and the want of a home!

Monica said...

Looks like you had a truly wonderful trip! Your work on your moleskin sketchbook is just lovely, so creative and fresh. You've captured the places you visited with a lovely style.

I love the simplicity of this piece, and the wonderful collage effect with the origami paper. I do hope you find your dream home soon.

BTW, thanks for your comments on my blog, they are much appreciated!

Michelle Lana said...

beautiful work Kim! welcome back!

flossy-p said...

It's so nice to hear from you again. Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your house, that's sucky. Anyway, hopefully it will open a new faze, bring a new house, and help to propell you over that giant hurdle of buying one. Good luck with the search. I'm sure it will all work out beautifully.

Alina Chau said...

Lovely charming painting!

md said...

like ur use of the origami kami for the hill. nice touch and diff. nice simple painting which means mostly the hardest to pull off. glad u had a good trip and good luck in ur house search

cwolf said...

...I hear moonlight singing into a new home...

可可 said...

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風