Monday, March 17, 2008

Goodies

I while ago I asked fellow Melbournian Julie Knoblock if she could custom make me one of her purses to a smaller size, and this week I met with her and got it and it is just so perfect! I love it! Unfortunately my camera is on the fritz and she's not selling them anymore in her store so I had to scan it - LOL! but at least you get the idea. it is very "me" and is just the right size.


Along with the purse, Jules tucked in a book about publishing in Australia, a cool postcard, and also this limited edition print which I love called 'Nesting' (very appropriate!) Thanks Jules!!


If you don't know Jules' work, she does fun quirky illustrations and is also a crafty one. Go check out her etsy shop and blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Awww too cute! He, he you scanned it.. that is funny. But it worked :o)

Bethany Stephens said...

I love that purse!