Friday, April 18, 2008

A short read


I recently received a nice little package from Black Dog Books with 2 copies of an anthology book I contributed to, Short. It is a collection of short stories by some well known authors as well as students, but all 'surprising and intelligent people' (I however, am not so surprising as you will have to flip all the way to page 215 to find me!) I think it would be a great book for a teeanger. So if you're interested, you can pick it up here, and all profits go to Big Brothers Big Sisters so it's for a good cause too!

And when flipping through Black Dog's catalogue, I also found that I am in good visual company with the lovely Danielle McDonald, who has some new books fresh for Mother's Day. (and also on the front page of the Black Dog website - go Dan!) Go check out her lovely playful work!

No comments: