Thursday, July 17, 2008

I-F: Foggy

Fog is....
Here is my illo for Illustration Friday this week, done in my moleskine. I am trying to build on the fun I had doing collage in the book that I just finished. I really like the effects of painting over the collaged paper (japanese washi paper in this case) and want to keep working with this!

It's nice to be back to I-Fs after a little break. The break was mostly focussed on doing 'house stuff' which was a lot of fun but I found I missed illustration. Luckily they are not mutually exclusive! They are quite the opposite - they feed one another so I am excited to post fun housey things as well as illustration here.

Looking forward to seeing other people's contributions to IF this week, it's been a while since I've made the rounds :-)

13 comments:

kathy hare said...

beautiful..

Jess said...

I love that texture you've created with the blue, it's so effective!x

Joyce Ann Martin said...

That is indeed a really great effect with the collaged paper. :) Good eye, and well done!

nina seven said...

i love painting on collage paper,too! great job with this...would love to see your book!

Kay Aker said...

What fun! Love the looseness and cool textures!

Paper Pictures said...

Beautiful cloud. I like the brown ink too, very nice.

The Green Telephone said...

Great composition, that paper really makes a lovely cloud!

Debra Cooper said...

Oh excellent collage work - the patterned paper is perfect for the illustration. And, that little girl is the tree tops it all off! Adorable!!!!

RyanLoghry said...

Wow, now that's a beautiful sky Kim. Great job!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, brilliant! This is really adorable, and I love how you made the cloud/fog! We had practically the same idea for what fog is, but I like your clouds much, much better!

SENTA said...

Welcome back, I had a little break too :) This is beautiful, I love this one!

lil kim said...

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)

可可 said...

A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片