Saturday, August 14, 2010

tweet, tweet!

Okay, I've finally succumbed, acquiesced.... I've JOINED.


Mostly due to meeting illustrators overseas who convinced me that Twitter is not just about what you had for breakfast or that the cat just coughed up furballs, but that it really is an encouraging and enriching environment. So, I'm about to find out. Except, um, I don't really know what I'm doing.. But I'll figure it out!!

so, you can follow me @lilkimfleming
and for that matter, find me on facebook too!

2 comments:

sketched out said...

Yay!!! I hope you find Twitter as much fun and helpful as I do. It'll be fun seeing you there, at any rate.

flossy-p said...

oooh, let me know how it works out for you. I've been avoiding all the social networking like the plague, but every now and then I almost...almost give in.