Monday, September 26, 2011

Omeo & Alice

I spent a blissful few days in the mountains last week, in and around a beautiful little town called Omeo (wherefore art thou..) We had beautiful weather so a lot of my time was spent in the sunshine by a burgling creek, and the rest was spent in a rustic little cabin with a log fire.

Here is a little painting I did while sitting next to said burgling creek:

And here is another one I did (in a very different style!) for What is the Use of a Book Without Pictures, where illustrators are illustrating the entire text of Alice in Wondeland in B&W!

My paragraph, #415, was
"I mean what I say,' the Mock Turtle replied in an offended tone. And the Gryphon added [to Alice] `Come, let's hear some of YOUR adventures."


It was fun to play with ink again!

No comments: